Black Swan IT builds websites
Quick quiz: How to tell if you need a new website
Is your website responsive?
- Have you checked to see if your website displays nicely on a smart phone and a tablet? Your website shouldn't simply display unchanged on these devices, presenting the user with tiny, unreadable text. The font should be large and easily read, achieved by creating a quite different layout for each different device.
Is your content out of date or difficult to update?
- If this is the case, it is definitely time to update. Updating your website yourself should be quick and easy, or it risks being put off ... and put off ... A regularly updated website not only gives viewers current information, it is also ranked more favourably in Google searches. This means people are more likely to find you in an online search.
Is your website visually outdated?
- Unfortunately, if your website is dated it makes your business look outdated. Your website represents you. Get some opinions on how modern your website looks to other people - colleagues or friends. Check websites of your competition. How does your site compare? It might be time for a fresh look.
Is your website confusing?
- How many websites have you seen where it is difficult to find what you need? Many have this problem and it's a great way to put off viewers! As information is added websites can get harder to navigate. A new, carefully arranged design will make your website a joy to visit.
If any of this seems to apply to you, it's time for action. Contact Black Swan IT for a free consultation.
DIY or let us do the work
Our websites are build on 'Joomla', meaning you can update the text or images on your own website. No coding needed.
It puts the control of the website back where it should be - in your hands. So once your website is built, the upkeep can be DIY or you can call us to put in changes for you.
The choice is yours.
Why have a website?
Think ALWAYS OPEN .. Visitors can see your business online 24 hours a day. Any day. And on a smart phone or tablet, any place.
Based in the Bayside suburb of Hampton, Melbourne, Black Swan IT designs and builds websites for individuals, businesses, NPOs, in fact for anyone who wants people to be able to learn about them 24/7, every day.
Contact Black Swan IT and arrange a FREE, no obligation initial consultation.
Get started with Black Swan IT
The services of Black Swan IT fall into four categories:
- Building new websites
- Keeping existing websites up to date
- Organsing your website hosting
- Registering your new domain name(s)
If you need a new website, or your website needs correcting or bringing up to date, I will work fast to get it done for you. My communication is open and honest. I listen with care. I will work with you throughout the project to ensure your requirements are understood. Let's get started - get in touch today.